Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Semi Wordless Wednesday!!! Starring Duchess!!


Hey furiends my Aunt squeezer took this picture of me today since I asked why there wasn't a photo of me with my name on it yet. So she made this one and showed me, I'm a pretty easy going gal so I approved and said she could post it. I hope you guys like it, I was in the process of trying to get some petting from aunt squeezer and she started taking photos!! HEHE!!


We hope you are all doing great and having a lovely week!!!!

Big Hugs & Purrz, Duchess, the boy fuzzies and Aunt squeezer!!!

10 comments:

  1. Duchess you are super cute! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
    Your Dog Friends at
    http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cat! Is she a Maine Coon?

    Thanks for sharing! Nice to meet you, Duchess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a beatiful Duchess. Love the stripes on your legs and back. Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm sure once she took your picture, she petted you for the rest of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooOooOooOOoo!!! You is Pretty!!! Of course we's LOVE yous pho-toes!!

    Bet yous Auntie gives yous anytings yous wants!! hee hees!!

    Hugs!
    IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Duchess. It's nice to meet you!

    We love your picture, and hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks So Much Furiends Fur Da Sweet Comments!!! You Made me feel very Special!!!!! Hope youz are all havin a lovely week!!!!

    Purrz & Hugs, Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah I meant to mention that yeppers I'm a Maine Coony hehe!!! :) BIG HUGS , Miss Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Aww Purdy Pwease Weave Us a Comment!!